Monday 3 November 2014

Collection 'Does it all' 5 in 1 mascara

Bonjour!

I shall let you all i on a little secret - I'm a bit of a mascara junkie.
I usually only have on one or two mascaras on the go at once as I like to gt as much use as I possibly can before I throw them away.

My newest love is Collection's Does it all 5 in 1 mascara.



The first thing to draw me in was the packaging: I'm a sucker for anything purple. The wand was next to steal my heart. I generally prefer a slimmer, plastic/rubber wand with short bristles (not that I'm picky at all) as I find they catch each eyelash better. This wand actually reminds me of the Benefit 'They're real' wand as they're both rubber and have a ball shape at the very end which makes coating the outer corner so much easier.


For me, this mascara does pretty much what it says on the tube (I didn't find that it conditioned my lashes at all) it gave volume, length, curled and was long wearing.
Because I wear my make up or around 12 hours each day, I need a mascara that won't leave me looking like a panda at the end of the day. This doesn't drop under my lashline at all an definitely stays in place all day long.

without any mascara

one coat

Two coats

I've recommended this to all of the girls at work and will absolutely be repurchasing when mine runs out!

Additional info:

Price: £4.99
Shades: Black, ultra black and waterproof black
Product: 8ml
Promises: Curl, Volumise, Lengthen, Long wearing and Condition

'Be an encourager. The world has enough critics already'

Lots of Love
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment