Thursday 6 November 2014

Nars blush in Amour

Bonjour!

I have issues when it comes to blush, in that I just can't seem to stop buying it and now have an overflowing drawer that keeps growing.

I do tend to lean towards the same shades, those being berry and mauve's. One blush in particular that has been a firm favourite of mine has to be Amour by Nars.



Any time I called into SpaceNK I think Amour was the shade that I continuously went back to. So I finally bit the bullet and picked it up.
I have noticed that on the SpaceNK website this is described as a 'peachy pink' but it's definitely more of a pink toned berry shade.

The pigmentation of Nars blushes is amazing! One little swatch and I have enough product to add colour to both cheeks. I can be a little heavy handed sometimes when it comes to applying blush, so always find it best to apply this (and other pigmented blushes) with a stipple brush.



As well as being highly pigmented, this is super long lasting. There's no fading and no need to reapply throughout the day, my cheeks always look just as flushed as when I first applied.
The finish is matte, so if you're like me and love highlighter you can go to town with the shimmer and won't look like a disco ball.

I know Orgasm is probably the most talked about and popular blush, but I'd absolutely recommend checking Amour out too.

Additional info:

Price: £22.50
Shades: 33
Product: 4.8g
Matte finish
Pinky plum shade

'A comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there'

Lots of Love

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment