Wednesday 5 November 2014

Avon Skin so soft silky moisture replenishing dry oil spray

Bonjour!

When it comes to moisturising, I'll be honest - I can't be bothered.
My main issue is waiting for said moisturiser to dry, I'm so impatient! I need something that's quick and easy to apply and dries literally straight away, so when I spotted the Avon dry oil spray I snapped it up.


I've tried many bath and body products from Avon and haven't been disappointed yet, and this was no exception. Being a spray means that it's so much quicker, easier and less messy to apply after a shower, literally five minutes to spritz and rub in and I'm done.
Because this is a dry oil also means that it dries quicker than a normal moisturiser or body butter would, which in turn means I can throw my clothes on straight away with no fuss.

Packed with Argon oil and vitamin E, this leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft, even the next day I can feel a difference.
The only thing I'm not overly keen on is the scent. It is quite perfumed and reminds me a little of hairspray. However, because it's such a great product and has made such a difference to my skincare routine, I can completely overlook the smell.

I couldn't be without this now,thanks for the super soft skin Avon!!

Additional info:

Price: £5.00 (sometimes on offer for £2.50 )
Product: 150ml
Non greasy
Locks in moisture, nourishes and hydrates
Contains Argon oil and vitamin E

'Life doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful'

Lots of Love
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. this sounds lovely - glad it's working well with you!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win an £85 rose gold Fossil watch on my blog, if you fancy! click here.

    ReplyDelete