Sunday 9 November 2014

Max factor facefinity all day flawless 3-in-1 foundation

Bonjour!

Foundation is probably the one product that I have issues with.
I have combination skin and find that the majority of foundations I've tried don't last as long as I like and tend to oxidise - even when I use the lightest shade.
After reading some rave reviews about Max Factor's facefinity all day flawless 3-in-1 foundation (what a long name!) I decided it was worth giving it a go.


The first thing that I really like is the packaging. A clear glass bottle with a pump, yup I'm easily pleased. I find it so much easier when products come with a pump as it allows you to control the amount of product you're using and it's more hygienic.


Now, because I have combination skin, I always use a primer so I haven't tested this to see how it holds up without. However I will say that because this is a medium to full coverage it does act as a concealer which is a massive plus if you're not a fan of wearing too many products on your face.  Two out of three ain't bad right?
As well as being a high coverage which is a massive plus in my books, it's also a matte finish which is something I always look for with having combination skin. This lasts on my skin better than any other foundation I've tried, I apply my make up at 6 am every morning and sometimes don't get home until 7 pm, and my foundation is pretty much the same as it was when I walked out of the door that morning.

After years of searching for the perfect foundation, I think I've finally found it!

Additional info:

Price: £11.99
Shades: 6
Product: 30ml
SPF40
Primer, concealer and foundation
Comes with a pump
Lasted 12 hours
Great for oily/combination skin

'It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are'

Lots of Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment