Tuesday 11 November 2014

MAC paint pot in Soft Ochre


Bonjour!

I'm all about primer, whether it be my face or my eyes.
I currently have a handful of products I dip into to prime my eyelids, but one in particular is a favourite and definitely gets used a lot. That is MAC's paint pot in Soft Ochre.



If you're not familiar with MAC's paint pots, they are basically creamy eye primers in a little pot. They can be worn alone as a wash of colour over the lid, or as a primer underneath an eyeshadow to stop any creasing and to help colours pop.

I wear different colours of eyeshadow every day so decided I would best sticking to a neutral shade, and picked up Soft Ochre.



This shade is a matte light skin tone shade and works great for covering up discolouration and veins on the eyelid. I'd say it definitely helps my eyeshadows pop and last all day. I was a little naughty one night and slept with my make up on after a night out. To my absolute surprise, I woke the next morning to find my eye make up was exactly how I'd applied it! How's that for staying powder?

I've been using this almost every day for around 2 and a half months now, and haven't put a dent in it. Think this may get me some make up looks over the next few months.

What's your favourite eye primer?

Additional info:

Price: £15.50
Shades: 23
Product: 5g
Perfect shade for fair skin
Stops any creasing
Helps eyeshadow colour pop
Matte
Can be worn alone or as an eyeshadow base

'Love yourself as much as you want to be loved'

Lots of Love
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Paint for Mac : Good Alternative to MS Paint for Mac is the best paint tool for Mac to draw on infinite canvas & PLAYBACK drawing Paint for Mac. It’s a Revolutionary to MS Paint for Mac

    ReplyDelete