Saturday 15 November 2014

Essence express dry drops

Bonjour!

I have to share an amazing product with you all: Essence: express dry drops


I used to paint nails on a regular basis but gradually stopped as I hated (sometimes didn't have the time) waiting for the polish to dry.
Whilst having a little browse at the Essence stand in Wilkinsons I spotted the express dry drops and figured for the price, they were worth a go.

I applied two coats of nail polish and dropped a couple of the drops onto each nail straight away without letting the polish dry. To my surprise, my nails were bone dry immediately after: no tackiness, no smudging, nothing. 


The consistency is similar to an oil, so I'd recommend putting down a towel before applying this as it can get a little messy. I'm not sure if this is supposed to leave my cuticles feeling and looking soft, but it does - no complaints there!

If like me you love to paint your nails but hate waiting for them to dry, check this out. You won't be disappointed!
What's your nail savior?

Additional info:

Price: £2.00
Product: 8ml
Dries nail polish in seconds
Leaves cuticles soft
Oil based product

'Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss'

Lots of Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment